Rheem RHPNEquipped with Comfort Control2 System™
- Increased system reliability and efficiency
- 13 on-board diagnostic and operating codes
- Homeowner “Call for Service” alertSerial communication enabled
- Lower Energy Costs: The heart of your Air Handler is the blower motor. That’s why this Rheem air handler features a GE® ECM® blower motor – widely recognized as the industry leader for energy savings, performance and durability. It also slowly ramps its speed up for quiet operation and enhanced customer satisfaction. In addition, the ECM blower motor can enhance the SEER rating of the outdoor unit in most applications.
- Humidity Control: Your system can improve your level of home comfort by adjusting the humidity level, which provides you and your family healthier air and lower static electricity levels.
- Flexible Installation Options: The versatile four-way design of the Rheem Air Handler (upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications) allows our unit to fit in with the design of your home.
- Efficient Cooling: The indoor cooling “N-Coil” provides lower airflow resistance which results in high performance in an extremely compact size.
- Optional Electric Heat: Field-installed auxiliary heater kit includes circuit breakers that also meet UL and cUL requirements as a service disconnect switch.
- Durable Cabinet: Our sturdy steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from accidental bumps and bruises.
- Serviceability: Service time and expense are kept to an absolute minimum. In addition to having one of the smallest overall profiles in the industry, your Rheem Air Handler has been engineered to provide your technician easy access to all internal components.
- 18 SEER
- High-Efficiency – ECM Motor
- Standard “N” coil factory-installed
|Sales Fact Sheets|
- Parts Warranty: 10 Years