Rheem RGFG FurnacesWhen you choose Rheem Prestige Series, you’re buying the best there is. A home comfort system designed to delight and satisfy.
- At the thermostat, air temperature can be maintained within one-half degree of the desired setting. Everyone is comfortable.
- The very low-speed continuous fan mode minimizes hot or cold spots, maintaining a uniform temperature while it constantly filters the air to help you keep your home cleaner.
- With the touch of a button on the Rheem High-Definition Communicating Thermostat, you can program the desired temperature settings to meet your changing heating requirements throughout the day, and even check the outside air temperature.
- The compact size of the furnace allows greater installation flexibility and supports the easy addition of an electronic air cleaner and humidifier.
- Your family will save money on energy bills because this patented Rheem technology provides energy efficiency, which adds up to a lifetime of savings.
How It’s Different and Why It’s Better.
- While the Rheem Prestige Series™ 95% AFUE Modulating Gas Furnace equipped with the Comfort Control 2 System™ is a highly sophisticated heating product, the concept behind it is quite simple.
- A conventional furnace is either “off” or “on” at 100% capacity depending on the demand for heat. Thus, the temperature in your home goes up and down, varying as much as five degrees, while the furnace cycles.
- The Rheem Prestige SeriesTM 95% AFUE Modulating Gas Furnace equipped with the Comfort Control 2 System™ is seldom “off” and seldom “on” at 100%. Your Rheem Prestige SeriesTM 95% AFUE Modulating Gas Furnace equipped with the Comfort Control 2 System™ is so quiet, you may never know it’s on. And it’s so frugal with both gas and electricity, that it has perhaps the highest overall efficiency* of any furnace.
The Comfort Control2 System provides:
- On-Board Diagnostics The Rheem dual 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money.
- Fault Recall Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system’s “operation history” and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls.
- Increased Dependability The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed.
- Upflow Model
- Input Rates from 60,000 to 120,000 BTU/HR
- 95% A.F.U.E
|Sales Fact Sheet|
|Tax Credit Form 2011|
|Use and Care Instructions|
- Heat Exchanger Warranty – Limited Lifetime
- Conditional Unit Replacement Warranty – Limited Lifetime (Registration Required)
- Limited Parts Warranty – 10 years
- Protection Plus Rheem Extended Warranty Info
- Warranty Registration